Are you missing one or more teeth? You don't need to experience the pain, discomfort, and embarrassment of tooth loss. You also don't need to resort to an uncomfortable removable prosthesis. These days, you can get a whole new set of permanent teeth with cutting-edge dental implants.
Sunnyvale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry proudly offers the very best dental implants near Sunnyvale because she takes the whole person into account!
During your dental implants consultation, Sunnyvale dentist Dr. Sudeep will take a comprehensive look at your medical history and ask you plenty of lifestyle-related questions to determine which system is best for you. Of course, she will also get to learn your goals so that you can get the gorgeous smile you've always wanted.
How Dental Implants Work
A dental implant is a small, titanium post that is surgically implanted in the jaw to take the place of your missing tooth’s root. The implant’s biocompatible properties allow it to fuse with the natural jawbone, replace the natural tooth root, and create a strong base for a prosthetic tooth.
After the implant is placed and enough time has passed to ensure that it's fully healed, Dr. Sudeep will custom-craft the dental crown that sits atop the dental implant and abutment.
When you're a patient here at our Sunnyvale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, you can rest assured knowing that your implants will be comfortable and look even better than your natural smile!
Your Top Dental Implants In Sunnyvale
Dr. Sudeep knows that no two patients are exactly alike. That's why she offers a range of different dental implant systems designed to fit many types of medical requirements, esthetic goals, and budgets:
- Single Dental Implant: These classic dental implants are generally good choices for patients who have lost one tooth or just a couple of teeth. Once the dental implant is placed, Dr. Sudeep takes great care to ensure that the dental crown perfectly matches with the rest of the teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures: Implant retained dentures are removable dentures that snap onto a series of dental implants in the jaw bone. These fixed dentures promote more comfortable wear - no sticky gels or adhesives required!
- Overdentures: Similar to implant-retained dentures, overdentures use a mix of dental implants and a custom prothesis to give patients a more comfortable-fitting denture. Overdentures rest on the surface of dental implants, providing a more comfortable fit and chewing surface.
- Mini Dental Implants. Mini dental implants typically have the same power as traditional dental implants except they are about half the diameter! For some, this means more comfortable healing and less complicated dental implant surgeries.
How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
Your total dental implants cost will heavily depend on the following:
- The number of single dental implants required
- The type of dental implants system selected
- If any preliminary procedures, like a sinus lift or bone grafting, is required
Since no two patients are the same, you must attend your consultation to determine your projected treatment time and investment.
Sunnyvale Family and Cosmetic Dentistry makes it easy to afford your dental implant treatment. If you are in need of financing, our friendly staff can help get you set up in a no-interest or low-interest monthly payment plan with CareCredit®.
Questions? Call us today!
Missing Teeth? Schedule Your Dental Implants Consultation Today!
Choose the only permanent tooth replacement solution from the dental team you know and trust. Call us today to schedule your dental implants consultation with Dr. Sudeep.
Se habla Español!